Stages of Babywearing Perfectly Summed up in GIFs
1. Bring baby home. Bask in the glow.
2. Realize you may need hands free if you want to do anything, like use the restroom, ever again.
3. Beg friends for help. Attempt to put on carrier they lend you.
4. Find the perfect carrier.
5. Bask in the glow of getting stuff done.
6. Read comments about spoiling your baby.
7. Passive aggressively post article on the benefits of babywearing.
8. Pass the magic on to a friend making their way to step 2.
Looking for your own carrier? Check out Studio Tekhni's line of fashion forward ring slings.